Before you open your account
- Investing in stocks and shares is for the long-term. You should have enough cash to avoid selling at short notice. And you might not get back the amount you invest
- Please know your fund choice
- Please read about our charge
- You must be over the age of 18 and UK resident for tax purposes
What you need to hand
- Your National Insurance number
- Your debit card for payment
- Your bank account details
Your Stocks and Shares ISA account will be opened with Aegon. You can learn more about the Aegon Platform here.
Prefer to open an account by telephone or post? Please contact us.